"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She felt herself beginning to tremble at last, but her mind was amazingly clear.
- The picture he had in his mind of Joy as a child was becoming amazingly clear and vivid, considering how little she d actually told him.
- In each dream, every small detail stood out amazingly clear.
- The book is amazingly clear for a novel so complicated.
- And here, this was a Spanish coin, with amazingly clear numerals and letters.
- I think that was amazingly clear, and also concise.
- It was no more than fifteen or twenty feet deep, and amazingly clear.
- The city budget is not simple, but it is amazingly clear to those savvy about such things.
- It does have a camera that takes amazingly clear, bright pictures, though at tiny resolution (640 by 480 pixels, too small to print).
- Gaspode had an amazingly clear view of the street, three storeys down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.