"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It sits in a startlingly clear, azure sea, its bays so blue they hurt the eyes.
- But now, and for as long as this crisis continued, she was utterly calm, her thinking startlingly clear.
- Her startlingly clear blue eyes, perfectly matched by her dress color, obviously haven't missed much over the years.
- "I understand," the animal seemed to say, its unspoken words startlingly clear in Limbeck's mind.
- Dread's voice from the speaker by the gate was startlingly clear, as though he were standing right beside her.
- That was when I saw Temellin in my head, his image startlingly clear.
- Then in a startlingly clear voice, as if she was standing only a few inches from her side of the wall, Dorinda spoke.
- The woman in the blue robe appeared as calm as her startlingly clear and gentle eyes.
- It became startlingly clear to Pitt that the immigrants he'd just left were about to be loaded on the freight cars.
- Harsh, startlingly clear, a sound tore the morning air, the alarm gong from the keep tower!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.