"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It was like finding a treasure chest or something from the past that you wanted to open."
- In another, it was done with a wall, some steps, and a treasure chest.
- "I take it that you have not yet learned the location of the treasure chest?"
- "He buried his treasure chest under one of those trees."
- The show is a treasure chest of images that seem to have emerged on their own.
- "I am told that Africa is the world's treasure chest."
- He wondered how his new friend could have learned about the false treasure chest.
- Each stage in the game contains one or more treasure chest, which hold various items.
- However, sometimes these treasure chests can contain nothing at all.
- In a room, they find a treasure chest with booty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.