"chest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So you're going to have to throw something together out of the ice chest.
- They do, however, have an ice chest, so maybe this was planned to some extent.
- "Just a video feed when they took it from the ice chest in Building 15."
- He opened the ice chest and took out another can of beer.
- Then he stood up and went to the ice chest.
- He took two beers from the ice chest, then crept back inside.
- Tucked under the table, a large ice chest took the place of a refrigerator.
- Next to the two men in the front seat was an ice chest with fruit and drinks.
- By the time I went to pick up the kids at school, the car was packed except for the ice chest.
- Looking down, she saw a small ice chest on the floorboard near her feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.