"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Deety was back in a moment with a well-worn black book - which surprised me.
- Harry's sitting room is a place of artistic disorder, littered with papers, cigar ash, wine bottles, and well-worn books.
- Mr. Jordan reached for a well-worn book on numerology and the Bible, paging quickly to the entry for the number three.
- "On the contrary, I like it very much, dear," looking from the dusty rosary to the well-worn little book, and the lovely picture with its garland of evergreen.
- As he did so, he gazed around at the neat rows of well-worn books: overflow from his cabin.
- Under the candles, seated on a work stool, was Len, dressed in a full-length white gown, in bare feet, with a thick, well-worn book on his knees.
- I flipped through the address book, a thick leather-bound and well-worn book of good quality, written in a neat hand.
- Michael reaches over to a well-worn book, "Zen and the Martial Arts," a present from Mr. Smith.
- His gaze passed quickly over all the items, including one slim, well-worn book that might have made the casual observer pause and stare, wondering that such a mundane item was kept with objects of arcane value.
- The next day, next to the cappuccino machine, I found a thick, well-worn book: How to Do Brain Surgery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.