"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Cricket Society chose it as its cricket book of the year in 2011.
- He has written cricket books, some intended for those with a beginner's or casual interest in the sport.
- Arlott, who had written his first cricket book that summer, concluded with a tribute to Compton:
- He wrote several cricket books, including a history of Sussex cricket in 1932.
- This is no ordinary cricket book but a well-thought out book of instructions.
- But it was a cricket book, and his grandpa gave it to him, so it was a big deal.
- His cricket books, though still containing plenty of humour, were more serious affairs, knowledgeable and well researched.
- There is no shortage of cricket books, as usual.
- He wrote annual reviews of the year's cricket books for Wisden for every year from 1950 until 1992, except for 1979 and 1980.
- He also wrote several cricket books, probably with the help of a ghostwriter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.