"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stopped by a soaring stack of musty books and swung himself up into the darkness.
- It has been written down in some musty old book: Here is their geography.
- She cares for something besides musty books and dry bones.
- "Even your dutiful apprentice can't always stay awake over those musty books."
- It is not whether forcing students to read musty old books will save Western civilization as we know it.
- Old books, musty or not, include much of the world's great literature.
- Shut up with musty books, he did think his father severe.
- Yet Mallory knew she would love him in his tweed and smelling like musty old books.
- She set it in the corner, against a stack of musty books.
- He showed enthusiasm when talking about his musty books, but not at any other time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.