"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was originally a joint venture between Griffith University and ABC Books.
- The ABC Book, a pronunciation guide to commercial names Revised and expanded edition, 2011.
- Unable to find a full-time teaching position, he began working at ABC Books in Denver in 1976.
- ABC Books has released five paperback novels, each based on a particular episode and from the perspective of a single character.
- The books are published by ABC Books and HarperCollins Australia.
- The prize was a A$10,000 advance and publication through ABC Books.
- Not with zero ammunition beyond one perfectly reasonable photocall and the ABC Book of Spite.
- In 2007 her children's novel Seacastle was published by ABC Books.
- Unfinished business: reconciliation, the republic and the constitution Sydney: ABC Books.
- Rag, sticks & wire: Australians taking to the air Sydney: ABC Books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.