"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book also accused Neo-Aristotelians of seeing historical facts in an artificial mode, which eliminated the possibility of recreative criticism.
- The seven books on Flight 007 do accuse the United States Government but disagree among themselves about what.
- The book accuses Ntakirutimana of complicity in the deaths of the refugees.
- The book accuses his political foes of trying to "criminalize" him for a party-financing scandal and complains of a "public execution" by the news media.
- The book accused them of systematically undermining church teachings and replacing them with Communist doctrines.
- A new book accuses her of unleashing a slur 26 years ago at the manager of Bill Clinton's losing congressional race in Arkansas.
- The book accused Armstrong of using banned substances, a claim he has denied.
- The book accused Beaudoin of using federal government money for the No campaign during the 1995 referendum.
- The book is critical of the Scientific opinion on climate change and accusing its proponents of using fear tactics.
- This book accused the elite foreign policy establishment of cheerfully selling out our nation's military superiority to the Soviet Union.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.