"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Schools were closed and most books banned, so Mr. Yu often wandered the streets searching for something to read.
- Book Banning - In Soviet Russia books ban you!
- But the books still ban you.
- The former French President's grieving family has scorned the book and a French judge has banned it for privacy violations.
- Though occasionally sensational or awkward, her fiction is grounded in honesty, a quality that gets her books simultaneously bought and banned.
- His book The Imam's Army led to his detention for a year in 2011-2012, and the book seized and banned.
- Lawrence's books banned from the cigar stores.
- Banned from the Bible discusses the ancient books that did not become part of the biblical canon.
- The author was jailed and the book banned, but Ms. Shaner confided, "It was very well used."
- Not only was the book banned in Australia, but a book describing the British trial, The Trial of Lady Chatterley, was also banned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.