"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her parents run Ursus Books and Prints, which sells art and antiquarian books in the Carlyle Hotel.
- "The pictures weren't that interesting," said Adam Gorfin, who regularly walked past them on his way to his job at Ursus Books, which adjoins the area from which the images were taken.
- Her mother is a sales assistant at Ursus Books, a gallery, also in New York.
- One source is the print section at Ursus Books and Prints, in the Carlyle Hotel (981 Madison Avenue, at 77th Street).
- And Ursus Books has a rare first edition of one of the first model books for sculptors, painters and engravers by the 16th-century woodcut artist Jost Amman, published in Frankfurt in 1578.
- "If you have to rely on walk-in business, it's tough out there," said Peter Krauss, owner of Ursus Books, a Madison Avenue store.
- The Caravaggios, Carpaccios and Canalettos - they had been directly beneath Thursday's indoor rainstorm at Ursus Books, a store for rare art books in SoHo.
- Concurrently, Ursus Books and Prints has watercolors by students of another British floral painter, Anne Marie Evans.
- "It's the Anglo-American way," said T. Peter Kraus, the New York dealer-owner of Ursus Books, 981 Madison Avenue, at 76th Street.
- "Martin Bodmer had an impossible goal," said T. Peter Kraus, the New York dealer who owns Ursus Books and heads the exhibitions committee at the Grolier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.