"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Baum had to pay for the first Oz book himself.
- But the first Oz book was a big success.
- Between 1921 and 1939, she wrote one Oz book a year.
- I read a story to them from the Oz book.
- The performances promoted each year's Oz book, and continued through the 1920s.
- His set of 15 Oz books, first editions published between 1900 and 1921, is estimated to bring $9,000 to $12,000.
- I'm going to borrow them- or he can't look at my Oz books.
- The word "fairy" is used in several ways throughout the Oz books.
- In the later Oz books, no one can die.
- It was the first Oz book fully credited to her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.