"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Technical details are presented where useful, but the primary concern is explaining the underlying philosophy and culture, often contrasted with the Western military approach.
- This effort to gain greater authority contrasts sharply with the approach taken by the president's father.
- This contrasts with the normal approach of storing all fields of each record together in memory.
- This view contrasts with the approach of liberalism to international relations.
- This contrasted with the approach of some other Prime Ministers.
- This contrasts sharply with the traditional approach.
- However, Hyperrealism is contrasted with the literal approach found in traditional photorealist paintings of the late 20th century.
- The requirement of computability reflects on and contrasts with the approach used in analytic number theory to prove the results.
- This can be contrasted with the ecosystem-based approach.
- This contrasts dramatically with the American approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.