"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He concedes, however, that this approach can mean lost opportunities.
- Such approach means that the reactor can be stopped fast and completely, if so needed.
- The approach of the alien meant that it had taken an interest in what was going on here.
- The school's approach means that students enter the sixth form with below average standards.
- But in California's wine country, the approach of autumn means the season is just heating up.
- The approach of the white shape meant that someone had closed the door.
- This approach means the company is not on the defensive and, thus, at a disadvantage.
- His new approach meant, among other things, a more substantive role for the schools.
- This approach means that legal certainty can be improved for all concerned.
- This approach to leadership means there is more attention given to selection as opposed to the training of leaders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.