"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, this approach often entails financial and/or technical difficulties.
- Such approaches implicitly entail Stevens's definition of measurement, which requires only that numbers are assigned according to some rule.
- These two approaches entail different rationales, practices and criteria of success.
- This approach also entails multiple copies of the physical register file to keep data close to where it's needed.
- Such an approach would entail Garuth's going direct to Calazar.
- David inherited his father's fanatical desire to win the ball; however, his body was not built to take the punishment that this approach entailed.
- One might worry that this approach entails buying stocks that are already awfully expensive.
- Another approach entails the creation of multimedia that can be displayed in a traditional fine arts arena, such as an art gallery.
- A general approach using scenario analysis might entail the following high-level steps:
- A good approach would entail providing refundable tax credits or vouchers that would enable low-income people to obtain coverage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.