"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Along with science fiction she has also written medically oriented thrillers.
- Specialized in environmental information, she writes thrillers which cross science, history and suspense.
- He left the newspaper industry to write psychological thrillers.
- So far, he has written nearly three dozen mysteries and thrillers for young people, all of them bestsellers.
- He did not start out to write commercial thrillers.
- He was the first novelist in Karnataka to write thrillers.
- With the knowledge obtained through years of work as a lawyer, Hoffman turned to writing legal/crime thrillers.
- Yates also wrote other thrillers in the same style, but with different characters.
- In 2010, Grisham started writing legal thrillers for children between 9 and 12 years old.
- She is noted for writing historical fiction and psychological thrillers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.