"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I like to think that Milton originally wrote hispearian fables true and of delicious taste.
- He wrote fables under the pseudonym of Jean Coulanges.
- A person who writes fables is a fabulist.
- He sent articles to many newspapers, and also wrote several short stories and fables.
- His began his literary career in 1922, writing fables, poems, narrative poems, and short stories.
- He wrote numerous Ukrainian-language fables and dramas.
- This last set off a small craze for writing new fables, and particularly political fables.
- Rather than establish the romantic plot in impossible events Radcliffe strays away from writing "merely fables, which no stretch of fancy could realize."
- With the purpose of correcting defects and showing the rational values, they wrote fables.
- And don't neglect to play with this circuit: write poems, jingles, fables, proverbs or jokes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.