"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tomorrow (maybe) she might find the words to convince them of what she'd seen.
- I knew you were wrong, yet I let your twisted words convince me.
- I was silent, unable to find the words to convince him how wrong he was.
- But I could not find the words to convince him.
- In all the many tongues of civilization I find no words to convince you.
- But our words will not convince them of that.
- A few words from him then would convince her of that.
- He tried to find the words to convince her to let him have his way.
- Yesterday, at the compromise meeting, doubts were expressed as to whether or not we should include a specific case, but his words convinced me.
- So why couldn't he find the right words to convince one perfect woman to share her life with him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.