"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even as it took strong action to head off a recession, the Fed offered a few reassuring words.
- The woman's reassuring words appeared to lift a crushing weight from his mind.
- The girl made no response to our entry, or to our first reassuring words.
- They fear that worse is to come despite reassuring words from the government in Madrid.
- He described his condition with reassuring words: "I feel normal."
- Now it happens that I have some reassuring words to balance the scales.
- Not exactly the reassuring words one wants to hear when you trying to get things changed.
- Could the coach offer some reassuring words to the people back home, something that would turn the heat down to a simmer?
- She had seen the knowledge hidden behind the reassuring words.
- But if that is all they do, psychologists say, their reassuring words can worsen the problem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.