"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The changes only take effect once you move back into the word processor.
- Keep your eye on, of all things, the word processor.
- How do you make a word processor in that kind of environment?
- But when he opened his word processor, the words were there.
- Think I'll get a word processor and become a writer.
- Peter used a word processor to type out what he wanted.
- But these aren't word processors, no matter how much they'd like you to think so.
- She had a word processor and a huge address book.
- Sometimes I would just stop by to say hello after running out for a break from the word processor.
- At one point it even considered making its own word processors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.