"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So any word list for teaching must be a compromise.
- All participants were shown a word list which would eventually be tested.
- The word list of Wenedyk, made public on the internet, has more than 4000 words.
- However there is still the problem of exactly what to include in the word list.
- "In previous years, she got stopped by words not on the consolidated word list," her mother said.
- The choice of words in the 1500 word list depends to a degree on what is to be communicated.
- It is known only from a few word lists recorded in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- That number is then used to look up a word in a word list.
- You will have 90 seconds to recall the word list.
- It must have taken him many weeks, perhaps months, to complete this first word list.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.