"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the back of the door, five words were printed in the dead woman's blood.
- One word, printed in black and white, as if things were that clear.
- "We can show them the words printed on the paper."
- The words on that were also printed rather than written.
- In them was no desire for words printed upon paper.
- His words could just as well have been printed on a little card.
- It was just words printed on paper, and they hadn't touched her.
- "I should like to learn what public sentiment would be if those words were printed."
- Later, students identify the color of words printed on a computer screen.
- Most of the time, the word "book" means that the pages inside have words printed or written on them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.