"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Agents tended to have favourite words and often used the same combination for a number of messages.
- The Dutch agents were perfectly normal in their ratio of favourite words to new ones.
- He goes round saying wicked, it's his favourite word.
- Anyway, 14ac is one of my favourite words, so that made up for a lot.
- You nearly managed to get through a posting without the lubrication of your favourite word.
- The favourite word of the architects who built them was "honest".
- So, please, be inspired by this pick of the crop, then send me your favourite word.
- His favourite word, the one that he heard again and again in these dreams, was spring.
- Inchoate would be one of my least favourite words.
- Trouble and tragedy were two of her especially favourite words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.