"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He kept moving, the light in the farmhouse window fading away behind him.
- The farmhouse windows and doors were kept tightly closed during the twenty-four-hour period of harvest.
- The farmhouse windows were open, the remnants of shutters flapping in the breeze from the sea.
- Etched in frost of the farmhouse windows says, "See you next fall."
- Davila then spotted what he believed to be a rifle barrel in a farmhouse window.
- And beyond us, on the hill, the homelight was glowing from the farmhouse window like a beacon of old loves.
- He looked out the farmhouse window, then around at the dead bodies again.
- Ivan was under the farmhouse window by this time, with Pikel carefully picking steps in the tree right above him.
- They hung like a tragic scrim in the farmhouse window.
- She could tell now that the yellow light was from a farmhouse window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.