"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Evacuated glazing also offers very good sound insulation in comparison with other popular types of window glazing.
- This form of window glazing allowed for improved soundproofing, reduced condensation, and other insulation benefits.
- As of 2008, they are being refurbished with new window glazing and improved heating systems.
- All discipline momentarily vanished as they went on a full auto rampage, slugs smashing through window glazing and ricocheting off the stone walls of the buildings.
- The fire burned red, and the plaid bedcurtains kept out any drafts, though he could hear the wind whistling against the window glazing.
- Angela fails, as her window glazing is rough in various areas.
- If the Mogaba I saw was my own creation it vanished before I smashed into the window glazing.
- In response to changing window glazings and lighting patterns, the viewer describes colors, weather, lighting and other conditions.
- A miniature office has been created to measure the effects of tinted window glazings on office occupants.
- Natural light is maximised by placing the freestanding perimeter columns behind continuous window glazing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.