"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked out the castle window, grabbed his black cape and turned toward the door.
- The faces in the castle windows changed, as people tired of watching and were replaced by others.
- In confusion he looks up and sees his princess waving from the castle window.
- The only light they had was what little came from the castle windows.
- We did so, and walked up and down the terrace that lies under the castle windows.
- Belou almost jumps out of a castle window during a mission.
- So little time ago she had stood in a castle window and known she was about to die.
- The castle windows are utterly black, not a light to be seen anywhere.
- The best news he'd seen so far was that the castle windows made for two blind spots.
- I want you to look for me once more, and this time into the castle windows if you can.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.