"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The illustrations are silk-screened window decals up to five feet high.
- Collisions with windows can also be reduced by using window decals.
- Due to metal shortages during World War II, the state issued window decals only in 1943.
- For instance, Mr. Hasaba's store no longer carries window decals announcing that the car's radio has a detachable face.
- Various Wildroot tie-ins and giveaways also appeared, such as window decals, matchbook covers, and collegiate book jackets.
- The customers also testified that window decals identifying their hauler as Rosedale had been changed to Dynamic or DV.
- A 'Tax Free' (in English) window decal identifies merchants participating in this program.
- Inside, the black-and-white cows are on window decals, waitresses' shirts, wallpaper borders, pictures and cutouts.
- For instance in Sweden that is the normal place to put them and the bumper sticker is actually called "bakrutedekal" (rear window decal).
- They plan to put up large window decals in the Brazilian national colors, emblazoned with the words "Here you can trust" in Portuguese.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.