"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was another burst of firing, and gunfire from the cottage windows too.
- The sun was already warm on their faces as they looked out of the little cottage window.
- He looked around and saw two little girls looking out of a cottage window.
- They were walking on to the long ridge they had been able to see from the cottage window.
- It was wide and low and had cottage windows across the front.
- He saw no movement behind the cottage windows, no sign that anyone was looking out.
- There, late at night, he saw a light burning in a cottage window and it was this that triggered the story.
- Lurking outside the cottage window, he learns to read in no time.
- He enlarged a picture Rose had taken of his cottage window.
- The early morning light was creeping in the cottage window, creating strange shadows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.