"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That question was decided for her in a most terrible way.
- I think that's a terrible way to look at this.
- She really was a girl who seemed to have so much to give but it all ended in such a terrible way.
- It was a terrible way to speak to your own father.
- It turned out to be a terrible way to run a business.
- In all, it was a terrible way to wake up.
- So, in a terrible way, he was waiting for his mother to die?
- No other child will fall all that terrible way again.
- And then my daughter was taken from me in, as you say, a terrible way.
- They have lost control over their lives, and that is a terrible way to start out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.