"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Some people always need to learn lessons the painful way," was all he said.
- It looked like a painful way to start a Saturday.
- But they took themselves out in bloody and painful ways.
- It seemed that I'd come a long, painful way for a negative answer.
- Good people die in bad, painful ways and leave the folks that love them all alone.
- And it would certainly be a painful way to go.
- "This is a painful but very effective way to learn a lesson."
- But that's a painful way to build an opposition party.
- She was making her painful way toward a door on their left.
- It is a very slow and painful way to die.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.