"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Captain had a nasty way of talking in a reason- able voice.
- Some people who ate the fish died in nasty ways.
- Or, chief could try using you some other way, probably nasty.
- The story comes to an end, apparently in a mean and nasty way.
- Later I asked her to leave in a harsh and nasty way.
- The author shows that when people are frightened, sometimes they can act in a very nasty way.
- "They were willing to use it in nasty ways," she said of British forces.
- Nor will I share it; that would be a nasty way for us both to go out.
- He'd got hardened to a lot of war, but that was a nasty way to go.
- You tell someone about the cover charge and they say something back in a nasty way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.