"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Obama is no different, he'll just game the system in new and frightening ways.
- I wanted to show that in the most dramatic and frightening way possible.
- She had an eager shining face and looked happy in a rather frightening way.
- And then came Tuesday, in some ways more frightening for many around the world.
- Somehow, though, one of these worlds is starting to carry over into the other, in frightening ways.
- No, this had been different, but in its own way just as frightening.
- But the best way for us to deal with it was as a family because it's less frightening that way.
- The kindness was in its way more frightening than brutality would have been.
- What a frightening way to come into your body.
- The inflation of authority is destroying our state and society in a more frightening way than any other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.