"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The least offensive way of refusing a request is not to let it be made.
- The waiting man laughed again in an offensive way.
- Nynaeve rolled her eyes in what was really a most offensive way.
- Charlie already informed me of that, though in a much less offensive way than you just did.
- If any of my men give you a hard time, or are looking in an offensive way, tell me and I'll do something about it.
- But is it good advertising to reach several million people in an offensive way?
- "Does she still leer at you in that offensive way?"
- "There are those who would push all the buttons of government in a very offensive way, and that is not my style."
- But in a way, and not necessarily an offensive way, it makes sense.
- Question: Did the man ask for water in an offensive way?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.