"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They'd expect us to be going south, the direct way.
- And in his own very direct way, he has the perfect answer.
- It's a very important part of the culture, in a more direct way than it is over here.
- They went on down and around to the street, not taking the direct way.
- There had to be a more direct way to get where they were going.
- The important point is that the foreign influence does not act in a direct way.
- There was a simple and direct way to find out.
- God seems to be working in much more direct and dramatic ways all the time.
- Finally he gave up the attempt, and took the most direct way back to his house.
- But there are less direct ways the government can help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.