"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the no-nonsense way she carried herself told him that she was cut out for leadership.
- "I will be looking at life in a tough, no-nonsense way and, most importantly, I intend to talk from the heart."
- A proper language should click along like a Swiss watch, doing its job in a no-nonsense way.
- The woman who appeared from around the corner was dark-haired and attractive in a no-nonsense way.
- He has, he said, a no-nonsense way of dealing with them.
- "Now we can get on with the business at hand," Sandecker said in his no-nonsense way.
- He had never before met a woman who spoke in the candid, no-nonsense way this woman did.
- The program suggested that the troupe favors a hearty, no-nonsense way of moving.
- He has a very direct and no-nonsense way of dealing with issues.
- "Get," she said in a no-nonsense way, ears back; and he backed up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.