"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The electrical power workers, however, did not respond in the forthright way they had done in the general strike of May 1974.
- The campaign makes its case for United in brash, slyly forthright ways.
- She was attractive in a forthright way, and famously loquacious, especially when there wasn't much to say.
- There is no ambiguity about what the celebration means: in a forthright American way, the name tells it all.
- Her forthright way of addressing the problems focused national attention on them.
- Most Americans did not hear her defend her forthright way with words, however.
- He met my gaze in a forthright way that most nobles would have found presumptuous.
- "To work in an open, forthright, consultative way with the Long Island and state community."
- The Romans had a straight, forthright way of going about anything.
- Shelby was amazed at the woman's forthright way of addressing the subject.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.