"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I took one up and wandered about the store with it.
- If all you've done is play, maybe it's time to head out and wander with no particular goal in mind.
- Certainly he'd spent enough time wandering their slopes with her as a child to become so.
- But she did find her mind wandering, with old images passing over new.
- You once offered to leave your family and wander the land with me.
- And he couldn't really wander through a university department with buckets of water.
- As a child Patrick spent a lot of his time wandering through the woods alone or with friends.
- He then wandered with his father until parting from him as well.
- What if his spirit is lost, wandering in the next world with no one to show him the way?
- Until the killer is found, he will continue to wander with the bottle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.