"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Couple of kids wandered on up by the mine playing games and found him.
- Both had left documents, through which she wandered by the hour.
- He stayed with me when he'd rather have been wandering by himself.
- The rest of the day, the report said, she wandered the park grounds by herself.
- Should a person like this be allowed to wander away from camp by himself?
- And when the moon was full he wandered there, alone, by night as well.
- Often they wander into crime more or less by accident.
- "With nothing to do, I often wandered around the school yard by myself."
- Some people become restless or wander about by day and sometimes at night.
- He wanders by himself to the park down the block.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.