"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About a boy who wandered away from home at night.
- A small boy wandered away from his mother and stood near the fountain.
- Should a person like this be allowed to wander away from camp by himself?
- I got the sense that his mind was wandering away from the conversation we were having.
- As they wandered away from the race, she was on his arm.
- She saw him wander away from the group, towards the second one.
- I turned to Thick with a smile but his eyes wandered away from me.
- Quite a number of men have been wandering away from their units.
- Police believe that Michael wandered away from the site and died of exposure.
- I wandered away from him, making my way along the side of the platform to where the four girls were standing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.