"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We could make sure he'd never wander out of camp.
- Once he wandered out of the studio and looked down at the street outside.
- She shook her head and wandered out of the kitchen.
- He might wander off anywhere, out of the hospital, God knows where.
- He wandered out of the gate, but didn't go up into the forest.
- The next day they wandered out of the kitchen garden.
- A moment later, she felt another presence, similarly wandering out of body.
- She would wander out of a room sometimes when Ruth was talking.
- What I'm really trying to say is, don't wander out of my sight again.
- He wandered out of his bedroom into the living room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.