"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes wander toward the first horse being led on board.
- But before she could, the group wandered toward the entrance.
- As she slowly wandered toward me, I could see the happy recognition in her eyes.
- "And they found them," Lincoln said behind his hand as he wandered back toward the others.
- The soldiers had wandered away again, back toward the exit of the building.
- I must confess that my attention wandered, toward the end.
- Maggie rose again and wandered toward a wall of books.
- She turned as technicians began to wander back toward the stage.
- Donna wandered back toward the kitchen to turn in their order.
- We had wandered off the trail system and toward the shooting range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.