"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is fully seven months since you wandered off into the forest and lost yourself.
- They wandered off into the forest, and he looked for others.
- It occurred to him that he couldn't just let her wander off into the cold night all by herself.
- And I wandered off into a dream that had become a nightmare.
- After drinking he wandered off into the city on his own.
- And then he seemed to wander off into the ship.
- Then he stood, took his bow and wandered off into the forest.
- The two children wandered off into the countryside and spent the night in the woods.
- "What in the world could have possessed her to go wandering off into the forest alone?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.