"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Again his mind had wandered from the test before him.
- And so their talk wandered, from one thing to another.
- I can read it in his eyes, which have wandered from us.
- Sometimes his mind wandered from the point and once he nearly went to sleep.
- But let us not wander from the original matter at hand.
- We can wander a lot from any good starting point.
- You'll wander from one end of this White man's land to the other.
- He had a feeling that they were wandering from the point.
- But she didn't let her attention wander from the conversation.
- I've wandered somewhat from the talk I had in mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.