"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I like to just wander in each room and get lost.
- She had the look of a lost child wandering in the night.
- Other children were left to wander home in the dark.
- We wandered in the park and played with them all night long.
- She couldn't let her mother wander around in the night.
- You could've wandered around in this room for hours and had a field day looking at her stuff.
- Shouldn't have wandered away from us in a place like this, too easy to get lost.
- Feeling very happy with himself, he wandered into the living room, glass in hand.
- Why was I wandering alone in this city of the dead?
- Most of the time I just wander around in it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.