"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will miss you wandering in and out of my rooms.
- Ensemble members wander in and out of the room.
- In each city we have time to wander about on our own and, of course, for taking a cafe break or two.
- He's wandering in and out of his lane, can't hold a constant speed.
- She wandered in and out of the parlor, noting the few new additions.
- No Battles were wandering in or out of the aerodrome.
- People wandered in and out, always more of them.
- There were several beautiful children wandering in and out of rooms.
- Days later, Adams was found by a military patrol wandering in the wilderness and out of his mind.
- The six staff members wander in and out of the house when they are not in the studio.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.