"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If not, it wandered between death and life for eternity.
- Judy blinked, her mind clearly wandering between the present and the past.
- After the play at the plate, Zeile himself wandered between second and third, uncertain about what had happened.
- Eventually, children will be able to wander between its pieces, no doubt in awe and wonder.
- And since then I have been wandering between many worlds.
- The mothers wandered back and forth between the final two and finally met near Mike's position.
- His eyes wandered back and forth between the two men in authority.
- You feel as though you're an actor wandering between a theatre-set and backstage.
- Locking the door behind me, I wandered between the display shelves to the office.
- She was wandering away between the trees and peering around at the gloom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.