"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had never been one to let his mind wander during a hunt.
- After a week he was free to wander round the house during the day.
- He let them wander around the city during the exhibition time of three months.
- Most of them do not wander far from their family's homes during this time, and large numbers ultimately choose to join the church.
- This ain't a place to be wandering around during the night.
- As usual he wandered through the city during the afternoon.
- "Who the hell would wander through a place like this during the night?"
- "These machines help stop your mind from wandering during meditation."
- Too many people were wandering from gallery to studio during openings.
- Animals may wander through the house during the day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.