"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And last night another girl was found wandering along the main road.
- A girl was wandering along the side of the hill.
- She began to wander along side streets, losing her way further.
- We wandered for hours, through the snow and along the roads.
- He got up and wandered along the beach in the opposite direction.
- Probably it was the sound of the sea wandering along the galleries.
- For a while we wandered along the path in silence, content to look around.
- Wandered along the path that led to the little clearing.
- He wandered along the rows of businesses, looking for her store.
- A magician wandered along the beach, but no one needed him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.