"wander" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do not wander about the house alone, especially after dark.
- Nor was he just wandering about his office any more.
- I do not sit down but wander about the room.
- "I haven't given you leave to wander about my home at will."
- "Do you think I might just wander about a bit?"
- Finally we were set free to wander about the garden.
- I took one up and wandered about the store with it.
- "If you'd stop wandering about the room and come over here, I'll show you exactly what we have."
- And why was she wandering about the city without protection?
- "You would like it better than wandering about the streets all day?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.