"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We already get the fallout from 25 tons of fuel a day."
- There is expected a growth from 12 million tons in 2009 to 24 million by 2015.
- They range in mass from a hundred million to ten billion tons.
- Production capacity at the plant was raised from 1,800,000 tons a year to 2,400,000.
- These ranged from 42,000 to 68,000 tons at full load.
- Rocket ships usually can range from 5 to 500 tons.
- That is up from just 50,000 tons the year before.
- By 2005, the maximum weight of the trains using the line had already been increased from 4,000 to 6,300 tons.
- It has a total weight from 7.5 to 8.5 tons.
- To avoid this in the future, daily capacity was increased from 350 to 550 tons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.